THE TBO.COM "SONA SMOOTH" CONTEST
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- No purchase is necessary.
- You must be at least twenty-one (21) years old and a legal resident of Florida at the time of entry to win.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules.
- Two (2) Grand Prize Winners.
- Only one (1) entry per household.
- Contest begins on February 22, 2006, and ends on March 12, 2006.
- The geographic scope of this promotion is the state of Florida. The Sponsors of this Contest are Sona Med Spa, Media General Operations, Inc. d/b/a TBO.com ("TBO") and WFLA News Channel 8.
- The odds of winning are based upon the number of entries received for the male and female Grand Prize drawings.
- Description of prizes:
1. One (1) Grand Prize Female Winner for Sona Med Spa for five (5) hair removal treatments of underarms and full bikini. The current retail value is: $2,175. Certain restrictions may apply. Prize expires one (1) year from date of drawing.
2. One (1) Grand Prize Male Winner for Sona Med Spa for five (5) hair removal treatments of entire back. The current retail value is: $2,600. Certain restrictions may apply. Prize expires one (1) year from date of drawing.
For more information on these procedures, please contact Sona Med Spa at (813) 251-6222.
- All federal, state and other taxes relating to any prize, and any travel, hotel accommodations or other expenses relating to any prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Prizes are not transferable, substitutable, or exchangeable for cash except that TBO.com in its discretion may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any such changes will be announced. If any of the winners fail to meet any eligibility requirement herein, alternate winners will be chosen by random drawing to be held as soon as reasonably practicable after initial winners are determined to be ineligible. Alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules.
- No purchase necessary.
- A Winner must be at least twenty-one (21) years old and a legal resident of Florida at the time of entry.
- Employees of Sona Med Spa, Media General Operations, Inc., TBO.com and WFLA News Channel 8, and of the affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, franchisees, promoters, and agents of any of these, and the immediate families of the employees of any of these, are not eligible.
- Participants may enter one of two ways:
1) By going to www.TBO.com and enter the Keyword: Sona Smooth, 744 South Village Circle, Tampa, FL 33606 to get to the contest registration page and fill out an entry form and provide the following information: 1) name, 2) address, 3) telephone number, 4) age and 5) gender. To be eligible for the drawing, online entries must be received by March 12, 2006 no later than 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Online entries will see a confirmation page after they have registered.
2) Stop by the Sona Med Spa booth at the 8 On Your Side Health & Fitness Expo to be held at the Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, FL on February 24, 2006 from 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. or on February 25, 2006 from 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and fill out and submit an Official Entry Form. The Official Entry Form will ask you to provide your 1) name, 2) address, 3) telephone number, 4) age and 5) gender. Official Entry Forms from the 8 On Your Side Health & Fitness Expo will be entered into the TBO data system. To be eligible for the drawing, entries from the Expo must be received by February 25, 2006 no later than 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Participants who fail to provide the required information will not be notified by TBO.com.
- One (1) Male Grand Prize Winner and one (1) Female Grand Prize Winner will be chosen by random drawing from all entries in the TBO database on Wednesday, March 15, 2006. Sona Med Spa will call and notify the Grand Prize Winners. The Grand Prize Winners will have seven (7) days from the notification date by Sona Med Spa to call Sona Med Spa. The Grand Prize Winners must sign a Sona Med Spa Acceptance Form.
- If TBO.com selects your name as a winner, TBO.com will contact you in accordance with the information you supplied to TBO.com. Winners may be verified over the telephone at the time and will be asked to come to TBO.com, 200 S. Parker Street, Tampa, FL 33606, where each winner must provide TBO.com valid identification and execute an affidavit of eligibility. Valid identification includes a valid driver’s license or other valid picture ID showing name and address. Faxes will not be accepted. The winner may also be required to sign other legal documents, including tax forms and a release supplied by TBO.com, which, among other disclaimers, releases TBO.com, Media General Operations, Inc., and a range of subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons from any and all liability related to this Contest and the receipt and use of the prize. The information contained on the entry form or postcard becomes the property of TBO.com. The verified prize winner is responsible to contact Sona Med Spa to make appointments for their treatments after Sona Med Spa contacts the winners and the winners sign the Acceptance Form. If Sona Med Spa is unable to speak directly to a winner or if winner chooses not to accept the prize within seven (7) days from initial attempted notification, TBO.com in its sole discretion may disqualify that winner and select an alternate winner or remove the prize from the Contest.
- TBO.com, Media General Operations, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies will not be responsible for the inability to select winners because of postal failure, equipment failure, or data storage failure.
- All federal, state and local laws apply. Sponsors shall be entitled to interpret these rules as needed ; including but not limited to rules regarding entries, selection of winner, deadlines, restrictions on prizes, and eligibility — and all of their decisions are final. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules. TBO.com reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest or any part of this Contest should any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or other causes beyond its control, corrupt or impair the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of this Contest as determined by TBO.com in its sole discretion. TBO.com and Media General Operations, Inc. are not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not received by TBO.com by the deadline stated above. TBO.com and Media General Operations, Inc. are also not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Contest or downloading of any software or materials.
- For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by mail to: "Contest Winners," c/o TBO.com, 200 S. Parker Street, Tampa, FL 33606 after March 22, 2006.
- For a copy of the Official Rules, stop by TBO.com during normal business hours, visit www.TBO.com, or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Contest Rules," c/o Tampa Bay Online (TBO.com), 200 S. Parker Street, Tampa, FL 33606.
- By winning, contestants agree to award Sponsors the right to publicize their names, photographs (including the use and appearance of winner's photograph on Sponsors' web pages), likenesses, biographical information, e-mail address, voices and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation.
- Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this Contest in any way will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Overall chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received for the male and female Grand Prize drawings.